Annelyn most loves to perform opera and also likes operette.
Sometimes she is asked for religious solos.
On 20th of october 2018 she was mezzosoprano solo in vzw CoOperArtis "Feu et flammes" opera - piano recital in Kortrijk, she was Juno, Charlotte, Carmen, Didon, Marguerite, Lola, Orfeo and Carceleras.
On 2nd of december 2018 she was mezzo solo in a jubileum mass with solo and choir for 65th anniversary of Markant Zwevegem in Church of Zwevegem Knokke.
On 13th of january 2019 she was Suzuki in selections from Madama Butterfly and sung Charlottes letterscène and Orlovskys aria from Fledermaus with orchestra during Newyearsconcert of Lyrica Gent.
On 20th of january she was Charlotte in her letterscène from Werther Massenet and Carceleras in her aria from Las hijas del Zebedeo Chapi during teachersconcert of Conservatory Kortrijk in Concertstudio at 11 o'clock together with pianist Marie Noëlle Damien.
On 23rd of march she was mezzo solo in Reqiuem Mozart with choirs Amuse Gueules, Ars vocalis and orchestra Ars instrumentalis under David Anne.
On 24th and 31 of march she was mezzo solo in "From passion to hope" under Antoon De Spiegeleer in Izegem and Gullegem.
For vzw Lyrica Gent BE: (2017-2019)
- "Newyearsconcert" Giovanna and Maddalena in selected scènes from "Rigoletto", Rose Friquet in her aria "espoir charmant" and Nicklausse in Belle nuit de Offenbach.
Conductor Karel De Wilde and La chapelle sauvage
- "Music for millions" in december Annelyn was Djamileh, Grande Duchesse, Marion (Ganne), Jeanne (Miry), Balkis (Gounod), Carmen in arias and Mallika, Tigrana in duets.
Pianists Philippe Wesemael and Kayoko Ikeda.
- "Newyearsconcert" Suzuki in selected scènes from Madama Butterfly and Charlotte in her letteraria from Massenet and Orlovsky in his aria from Die Fledermaus.
Conductor Giacomo di Tollo and Brussels symphony orchestra
With-for vzw CoOperArti BE (2011 - 2018)
(which Annelyn created in 2010)
- "Feu et flammes": Opera- piano recital. Annelyn as Juno, Charlotte, Carmen, Didon, Marguerite, Lola, Orfeo, Carceleras. Pianist Marie Noëlle Damien
- "Opera Metamorfosen": arias and duets. A as Balkis, Carmen, Charlotte, Nancy, Berta, Siebel in arias and Nancy, Giulio, Mallika and Hänsel in duets. Pianist Pieter Tieghem
- "Beaux airs": French and Italian arias and duets. A as Carmen, Isabella, Charlotte, Siebel, Cherubino in arias and Nicklausse, Adalgisa, Bianca (Mercadante) in duets. Pianist Els Cooman
- "Regine e rivali": Tudor history: arias and duets from Anna Bolena and Maria Stuarda G. Donizetti. A as Giovanna Seymour and Elisabetta. Pianist Marieke Arnou
- "Dramatiek & Romantiek" arias and duets from Norma V. Bellini, La Gioconda A. Ponchielli. A as Laura and Adalgisa. Pianist Pieter Tieghem
- "Diva divo mezzosoprani": all mezzo repertoire with 4 mezzis. A as Nicklausse, Sara R. Devereux, Charlotte, Sesto G. F. Haendel, Béatrice. Pianists Sylvie Decraemer and Pieter Tieghem
- "Voce di donne" arias and ensembles with 3 singers theme women. A as Jocasta, La cieca, Suzuki, Frau Reich, Elisabetta. Pianist Marieke Arnou
- "Amor": arias and chambermusic around love. A as Siebel, Leonora, Carmen and Eboli. Pianist Jan Lust
- "CoOperArgandi" famous arias and duets for soprano and mezzo. Pianist Andrew Wise
- "Quasi Cosi fan tutte" a shortened version of Cosi fan tutte. A as Dorabella. Pianist Katrijn Friant, director Gidon Saks
- "Alla zingarese": an all gypsy program. A as Carmen and gypsyladies (and played piano) Pianist Els Cooman
- "Gloed" arias and ensembles Pianist Andrew Wise
- "Dell' Amore" arias, all around love. A as Dorabella, Carmen, Cherubino (and played piano). Pianist Els Cooman
More info on www.vzwcooperarti.org
For Machine vzw Eeklo BE (2017)
"Ariade": Romantic opera arias. A as Carmen, Charlotte, Leonora, Siebel, Nicklausse, Isabella, Nancy, La cieca, Eboli. Pianist Aymeric Catalano
For Kunst Veredelt Roeselare: (2016)
Josepha in "Im weissen Rössl" R. Benatzky Dutch version Conductor Henk Soenen, director Gino Bruneel
For Olsene Gezinsbond (2016)
Christmassongs and arias with piano, also brassband and choir Conductor and pianist Joop Verzele
For concertorganisation (2014)
"Petite messe solennelle" Rossini altosolo Conductor F. Hameleers
With Incanto NL (2013)
under direction of J.Pas - J. Lucassen
"Concert" with arias from Annio, Charlotte, Giovanna Seymour Pianist Floor Lanz
For Klassiek op het plein BE (2013)
"Concert" with arias from Balkis, Laura (and played quatre-mains) Pianist Ilse De Backer
For Azymuth (2013)
"Die Geburt Christi" H. Von Herzogenberg altosolo Conductor T. Deneckere
For Opera aan de Schie NL (2011 - 2013)
under direction of H. Ritman:
- Hänsel in "Hänsel und Gretel" E. Humperdinck. Pianist Gilbert Den Broeder, director Wiebke Göetjes
- 3 Festivals of "Opera aan de Schie" arias and ensembles A as Romeo, Eboli, Dorabella, 2nd lady, Carmen, Charlotte,...
Pianists Ynke Van Der Wagt, Ineke Gelijns ao.
With International Belcanto Academy NL - GE (2012)
under direction of R. Modesti - N. Vogler
2nd lady and 3rd boy in "Die Zauberflöte" W.A. Mozart Pianist Floor Lanz
For Collegium Cum Splendore BE (2012)
under direction of L. Sels
- 2nd soprano and altosolo in "Gloria" Vivaldi
- "Concert" with arias of Sesto G.F. Haendel Conductor L. Sels
For concertorganisation (2012)
2nd soprano and altosolo "Gloria" Vivaldi Conductor A. De Spiegeleer
For musicschool Harelbeke (2012)
2nd soprano and altosolo "Gloria" Vivaldi Conductor E. De Snijder
For concertorganisation (2011)
"Happy gospels" Gospelsolos, with 4 choirs Conductor A. De Spiegeleer and others
With Hojotoho Singingstudio NL - GE (2009 - 2011)
under direction of W. Goëtjes
- Hänsel in "Hänsel und Gretel" E. Humperdinck Pianist Gilbert Den Broeder, director W. Göetjes
- "Concerts" with arias and scènes of Charlotte, Leonora, Suzuki, Dorabella, 2nd and 3rd lady,...Pianists Gilbert Den Broeder, Ineke Gelijns ao
With Scoppio di Vesuvio BE (2007 - 2011)
under direction of Gidon Saks
- 2nd witch and 1ste nereid in "Dido and Aeneas" H. Purcell, Conductor Guy Penson, director G. Saks
- Miles in "Turn of the screw" B. Britten Conductor Daan Janssens, director G. Saks
- Lola in "Gallantry" D. Moore, Conductor Piet De Block, director G. Saks
- Virtu in "L'incoronazione di Poppea" C. Monteverdi, Director G. Saks and Maja Jantar
- "Concerts" with arias, duets of Orlovsky, Cherubino, Octavian, songs,...Pianist Jeanne Marie Vermaelen, Guy Penson, Gétacine Pégorim
Also a lot of masses on invitations here and there.
Annelyn went to Royal Conservatory of Gent in Belgium to study singing and got her bachelordegree with Zeger Vandersteene and in 2009 her Masterdegree with Marcos Pujol and international bas-baritone Gidon Saks.
During time in Conservatory Annelyn had chambermusic with Mireille Capelle and worked on opera scènes with Ronny Lauwers.
For her final project "Gallantry" she got great honours.
She took singing Masterclasses in Belgium and abroad with Gidon Saks (who was very influential to her from conservatory on, and still is her mentor), Franco Farina, Michael Spyres, Wiebke Göetjes, Jennifer Hamilton, Yva Barthélémy, Sara Mingardo, Zeger Vandersteene, Raymond Modesti.
Annelyn was allways interested in languages and has very good knowledge of Dutch, French, English, good for German and Italian and basic for for Spanish and Russian.
Before her singing she studied piano at the Lemmensinstituut in Leuven Belgium, there she got her Masterdegree for piano and her teachingdegree.
At this moment, besides performing Annelyn teaches in parttime artschools: singing, piano and ensemble in Conservatory Kortrijk and Gullegem and singing in musicschool Harelbeke.
You can also visit me on www.operamusica.com on my personal profile Annelyn Gevaert mezzo